Saturday, April 2, 2011

"With the right attitude, you are doomed to suceed"- Irena

So, I'm learning Russian, I'm pretty terrible. I keep slipping french in accidently. My host family is fantasic, we moslty use gestures to communicate and my host mom really wants me to learn the names of things. One of my host sisers knows some english so when she's around it's a big help. It's finally starting to warm up, no snow since the first day. Feels like i've been here so long already and its only been a week. We met th mayor, gave a sort-of memorized speech in botched Russian to introduce ourselves, but all is ok. One day at a time.
Miss you all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite the experience. We could use some of that cold weather back here in hell.. I mean Florida.

    How about some photos. You took a camera with you right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better learn some cheesy jokes in Russian and tell me ASAP!

    Hope you have a fun day. =]

    ReplyDelete